RPGenius
Welcome, to RPGenius, the best place to roleplay on the internet. But to get started, you first have to log in! Don't have an account? Well, then register and get started. (Some content may not be suitable for children.)
Navigation

I forgot my password

Lunar Phases
Affiliates

Leo's Plea

Go down

Leo's Plea

Post by Leoinpharoh on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Ok guys, I can't complain with how well the site is coming. We've got seven rps up, but only one running as of now. And yes, I know that a couple more will be finished shortly, I just ask that we kind of pick up the pace. I know everyones been working hard and I really appreciate that, but we as a whole need to step things up a bit if we want this site to go anywhere. I mean come on guys, Rome wasn't built in a day... but then again they didn't have me overseeing the whole thing! Lol... Anyway, heres an overlay of what I would like to see done before wednesday if possible:

Bleach Battle System finished and tweaked to accomodate all races and classes

Illia to be up and running and people to have everything they need to start rping.

Dragonball to have races and any sort of classes you would have up so people could start sending in applications.

FMA the name changed from naruto and an example of an application. Also to have a new stats system.

I would also like to have more members before the week is up. We only have 20 as of right now and once we get more, im sure the site will REALLY pick up. This site is truely original, so get people to come, friends family, random people on the internet. Just get out there and advertise I beg of you.

Once again I would like to thank everyone for their hard work, I know I can be sort of a dick at times but I love ya all and your like a family to me, so just know that if I'm made at you one day, doesn't mean I will be the next. I never hold a grudge long so just let me rant, listen and move on. Thanks again guys, peace out. ~Leo
Leoinpharoh
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leo's Plea

Post by Dominc1 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:30 pm

id like to see SE up and running by Friday if u dont care

Dominc1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leo's Plea