RPGenius
Welcome, to RPGenius, the best place to roleplay on the internet. But to get started, you first have to log in! Don't have an account? Well, then register and get started. (Some content may not be suitable for children.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPGenius
Welcome, to RPGenius, the best place to roleplay on the internet. But to get started, you first have to log in! Don't have an account? Well, then register and get started. (Some content may not be suitable for children.)
RPGenius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation

I forgot my password

Lunar Phases
Affiliates

Arivile to Academy

Go down

Arivile to Academy Empty Arivile to Academy

Post by Dominc1 Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:59 pm

Walking into the court yard of Death's Academy denomic on my right and and Angela on my left snuggling close to my arm. I noticed the tall magnificence building standing over the city watching with careful eyes of Death himself. I also noticed the child practicing his weapon form as his body transforms multiple times into a brilliant katanna. I slowly start to walk to the building keeping my distance away from ppl walking in the small shadows as the sun gleamed over Angela in a brilliant glow bringing out the sky blue colors on her body. Shadows engulfed me and denomic keeping us well hidden in the bright sun.

I watched as the kid who was practicing his weapon transformation went in and out of his form multiple times. At last i reached the doors of the school looking back to the city before i entered it. I was surly amazed at how much better the city looked from here then down on the streets living in solitude from others. I looked over to Angela and gave her a small kiss as she blushed and looked away being clearly embarrassed by the affection i had showed her in public. "Well its time for us to leave our old lives behind and begin our new one protecting this beautiful city we look upon now from the evil that takes hold of it." i said in a hopeful voice now ready to get out of my old life of barely being able to stay alive to the new on that lied ahead.

Taking that last look upon the city gav me new hope for what i would be facing in the new life of a
Meister. Finally i turned back to the school. I slowly opened the door at that moment now heading into my new life of the world.

Sc= 14

Dominc1

Back to top Go down

Arivile to Academy Empty Ariving again

Post by Dominc1 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Entering the marble covered floor of the schools hall i walked along. I kept close to the walls and far away from anyone else. Demonic left to the library in a rush trying to learn the vast knowledge of the school. I walked to the high points of the school and walked onto the large spikes high atop the school and stood there with Angela in my arms. Holding her as close as i could to me as my coat flew softly patting my legs and Angela's leg. She felt as if she was nothing in my arms as i slowly spun her in my arms on the spikes of the school then wind blowing a nice breeze within the hot sun of the day. I looked down upon her she hung her arms around my neck pulling herself closer to me in a blushing embarrass. She smiled up to me and tried to lean up and give me a small kiss but at last her head was right there and yet she could not finish her rise to me. Finally i leaned over and finished the kiss at the long suspense i pressed unto her. I pulled away and carefully sat her on the point of the spike keeping my body pressed against her and laid my head directly beside hers. We stared out into the horizon as we watch the beautiful sun slowly drop below and make its trip around the world. At last it finally gave way to darkness and the darkness swallowed me into it. You could make out the small sky blue color of Angela standing upon the point from the city below. Once the moon hit the center of the sky i said with emotion " i love u Angela with the depths of my heart you do nothing more then bring of a smile to my face." She looked to me i could clearly see the deep red that had covered her face and feel its warmth on my skin. She smiled back and said " I love u too Kin." She gave a small kiss to my lips witch became a patient display of affection of witch she had not expected. She wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me close. Finally after our long moment on the spike in embarrassed kissing i lifted her in my arms. I slowly made my way down the spike and down the building jumping every so carefully from parch to parch till i finally hit the ground. I dropped Angela afterwords we walked back into the school and straight to our rooms were sleep took over our bodies.

SC=21

Total SC= 35

Dominc1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum