RPGenius
Welcome, to RPGenius, the best place to roleplay on the internet. But to get started, you first have to log in! Don't have an account? Well, then register and get started. (Some content may not be suitable for children.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPGenius
Welcome, to RPGenius, the best place to roleplay on the internet. But to get started, you first have to log in! Don't have an account? Well, then register and get started. (Some content may not be suitable for children.)
RPGenius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation

I forgot my password

Lunar Phases
Affiliates

Training

Go down

Training Empty Training

Post by Sairi Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Training
Reiatsu Growth System

So, you're probably wondering how exactly you get stronger in this hm? Well I'll tell you~

Basically 100sentences = 1,000reiatsu gain.

So for every accumulated 100sentences you post you will gain 1,000reiatsu
after the rankings are updated at the end of the week. There are rules
to this however...

Each of your post MUST be a decent length of sentences at least 7 words or more.
Anything less and the post is void, and should I find that more than 40% of your post all have sentences that are to short then your entire sentence count will be void.

There will be a limit to the amount of reiatsu you gain a week so that people with a little too much time on their hands can't get an unfair advantage~

For the time being the max amount of reiatsu you may gain a week will be
5,000 which equals to 500sentences. You CAN however post more than
500sentences, anything extra will accumulate over time and be used
accordingly.

So for now the weekly cap will be 5,000 until 50,000rei, at that point the cap will be 3,000 between 50,000 - 90,000. The current max reiatsu cap will be 90,000.

IMPORTANT, everyone will be required to keep track of their own post and their TOTAL sentence count at the end of the week Saturday 11:59pm(Central, Chicago Time)

Lastly please take note that you are to send your sentence count submissions to me at the end of every week.
What to submit:

Submit your Sentences Counts in the following link and title your post SC Sub.

https://rpgenius.forumotion.com/f94-sentence-count-submissions
Sairi
Sairi
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down