RPGenius
Welcome, to RPGenius, the best place to roleplay on the internet. But to get started, you first have to log in! Don't have an account? Well, then register and get started. (Some content may not be suitable for children.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPGenius
Welcome, to RPGenius, the best place to roleplay on the internet. But to get started, you first have to log in! Don't have an account? Well, then register and get started. (Some content may not be suitable for children.)
RPGenius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation

I forgot my password

Lunar Phases
Affiliates

Rules

Go down

Rules Empty Rules

Post by Zaya_Ayame Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Rules Rules

Basic Rules
- Please follow all the Rules that will follow this rule
- Do not God Mod – Making yourself seem like the powerful being in the universe when you just started playing the game. Nobody gets it that easy! =D
- Do not Powergame – Killing off Frieza with a PL of 500
- Do not Metagame – Giving your character knowledge that you're character shouldn't have or using knowledge from the Subforum.
- Do Not be rude – People don't like when your rude – it's just not Crisco. . .
- Don't stop progression - As the RPG progresses and and more features are created more rules may be created here (Don't worry, I'll update you!)

Permit Board Rules
- Feel free to be creative
- Wait for approval or criticism on your weapon/move/abilities
- If you don't have a reply in 2 days you can bump your thread
- Don't throw a fit if your permit doesn't get approved
- As the RPG progresses and and more feature are creates more rules may be created here

Update Board Rules
- Please wait patiently
- Do not double post or post 5 single updates in a row (Let the mod get to updates in order)
- Do not post in another person's Update Thread
- If a Mod finds a problem in an update – either correct it or let them correct it and do not cause a fuss
- If an update is skipped unintentionally please bring it to the Mod's attention in a rational manner – Don't whine and say 'Duude! You e'ffing skipped my update on purpose! I got like 5000 PL!'
Zaya_Ayame
Zaya_Ayame
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum