RPGenius
Welcome, to RPGenius, the best place to roleplay on the internet. But to get started, you first have to log in! Don't have an account? Well, then register and get started. (Some content may not be suitable for children.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPGenius
Welcome, to RPGenius, the best place to roleplay on the internet. But to get started, you first have to log in! Don't have an account? Well, then register and get started. (Some content may not be suitable for children.)
RPGenius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation

I forgot my password

Lunar Phases
Affiliates

New order of things!

Go down

New order of things! Empty New order of things!

Post by Exploiter Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:20 am

i know that some of u had been given admin permissions because of Leo's internet problems. From now on though i will handle and updates or any additions to the site from now on. This will be from now until either i or Leo decide differently. i will make a thread for u guys to post your suggestions or artwork for the site, so if u made abanner that u think would look cool or a picture u think might work for an rp etc etc etc u will be required to post it in the suggested thread.

Thanks,
Ex
Exploiter
Exploiter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum