RPGenius
Welcome, to RPGenius, the best place to roleplay on the internet. But to get started, you first have to log in! Don't have an account? Well, then register and get started. (Some content may not be suitable for children.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RPGenius
Welcome, to RPGenius, the best place to roleplay on the internet. But to get started, you first have to log in! Don't have an account? Well, then register and get started. (Some content may not be suitable for children.)
RPGenius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation

I forgot my password

Lunar Phases
Affiliates

RP Intro & Rules

Go down

RP Intro & Rules Empty RP Intro & Rules

Post by Sairi Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:35 pm

First off I'd like to give you a brief Hello and tell you about the rules for this RP~

1. -IMPORTANT- Absolutely no trolling, scamming, cursing, or anything disruptive that's out of place with the RP.
2. I'll be making an OOC thread so that Bleach players can chat with each
other OOC without the interruptions of the Chat Box getting in the way.

3. Please no meta-gaming, GOD MOD, or spamming of any kind, this WILL result in severe punishment. And again I HIGHLY stress, NO META-GAMING.
4. No KANON characters, I'm sorry but you will have to use your own ideas.
I you wish to use the character name then run it by me when you submit
your application.

5. If you are inactive for 1 month then I will place your character in a layaway
folder until you return. If inactive for 3 months, your character will
be on suspension for one week after your return which mean that you will
not gain reiatsu for the first week but ARE still required to post the minimum. And lastly, inactivity for 6 months will result in character deletion.

6. Do NOT make extensive use of slurring word in your RP's. Example, typing noooooooooooo or grrrrrreeeeeaaaat..... simply put, NO DON'T DO IT. I will allow a MAXIMUM of 4 letters slurred for the word. But if I find you are abusing it, I will void each post you do it on.
7. Though this is a site for any race and language. I ask that you speak only ENGLISH unless you're speaking a different language for your release or in dialogue.
8. Excessive use of "THOUGHTS" -Ex, Akuji thought to himself, damn, this attack is gonna hurt- will be treated as dialogue. Should I see an extreme overuse, then every post you make in a thread will be void.
9. When making a post, please post your SC as well as you Stat descriptions AFTER the RP, under a hyphen line break.

If there are any questions about these rules or you have reasoning regarding the 5th
rule, then run them by me when the time comes.

Intro to RP

Firstly, to RP you must fill out a character template. And below for everyone's
convenience I have put all of the current character creation templates. Should anyone have any ideas about this I would be more than happy to hear them. ^^

Please don't ask about Vaizards and Arrancars, I am withholding those classes for the time being until things take off.

When you're done filling out your application, copy it and send it to me in a
message so I can review it. I wont make a requirement for the amount of
information you place on your character template YET but i do recommend
at LEAST three lines minimum besides Name, Rage, Age, and Gender.

Like most game, picking a race will have its advantages and disadvantages
however your reiatsu at the beginning will be the same regardless. You
will be added to the Rankings upon your first Sentence Count submission
at the end of the week.

Shinigami:

Human:

Quincy:

Hollow:

For appearance, please make or choose a custom character from the following Dream Avatar site. Highly recommended, not required.
http://www.tektek.org/dream/

Upon finishing your Character Application, please submit to the following thread.

https://rpgenius.forumotion.com/f93-character-app-submissions

Last edited by Sairi on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Sairi
Sairi
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

RP Intro & Rules Empty Re: RP Intro & Rules

Post by Sairi Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:21 am

Update~
Sairi
Sairi